COVID-19 How We’re Helping our Policy Holders
In this post you will find information from many of my insurance carriers giving you links and/or details on what we are doing to help our policy holders deal with some of the insurance related issues associated with COVID-19.
- A message from Grange Enterprise CEO and President John Ammendola: After a thorough evaluation of our auto insurance claims and reduced losses during recent weeks, Grange Insurance has decided to return some premium to personal auto policyholders in the form of a 25% refund for the months of April and May. We estimate the total credit impact to be up to $25 million throughout the 13 states in which our enterprise operates. – read the entire article here: Peace of Mind and Protection During Life’s Unexpected Events
- Travelers Announces Stay-at-Home Auto Premium Credit Program: Personal auto insurance customers will receive a 15% credit on April and May auto premiums, expanding the company’s COVID-19 relief efforts – read the entire article here: Travelers Announces Stay-at-Home Auto Premium Credit Program
- Extra support during the COVID-19 crisis: We hope you and your family are healthy and holding up well through the uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). While COVID-19 is causing disruption in our lives and communities, we’re committed to making sure that you have the protection and support you need. – read the entire article here: Apron Relief Program
- Personal Auto Customer Relief Refund: Fewer drivers are on the road, which means fewer accidents. With this in mind, we are announcing our Personal Auto Customer Relief Refund, which will return approximately $250 million to our customers. Here’s how it works: Personal auto insurance customers will receive a 15% refund on two months of their auto premium, based on your premium amount as of April 7, 2020. – read the entire article here: How we’re supporting our customers during the Coronavirus
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
- The Hanover Responds to Coronavirus Pandemic with Initiatives to Support Policyholders and Local Communities: Company announces 15% auto premium giveback, other customer relief measures, and a charitable commitment in community support – read the entire article here: The Hanover Responds to Coronavirus Pandemic
- Encompass Is Here To Help: As society works together to slow the spread of COVID-19, there are more people are at home, driving less and having fewer accidents. Given this decline in driving, we are announcing the Shelter-in-Place Payback of more than $600 million in April and May for the Allstate family of companies (which includes Encompass) auto insurance customers. In addition to the Shelter-in-Place Payback, Encompass is offering free identity protection, payment relief and extended coverage. read the entire article here: Encompass Is Here To Help
I have more insurance carriers and will update that information as it becomes available to me. If you have any questions about one of the carriers your policy is written with and you don’t see them listed above, feel free to call me and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about COVID-19 assistance and your insurance policy.