Mobile Home Insurance
Mobile home insurance is similar to homeowners insurance, but instead you get specialized coverage for your factory-built home. Manufactured or mobile home insurance can help protect your home and belongings from loss or damage from unexpected events.
Also known as manufactured home insurance, is a type of insurance policy that provides coverage for mobile or manufactured homes. The coverage provided by mobile home insurance can vary depending on the policy and the needs of the homeowner, but typically includes the following:
- Dwelling coverage: This coverage protects the structure of the mobile home from damages caused by covered perils such as fire, lightning, wind, hail, and vandalism.
- Personal property coverage: This coverage protects the personal belongings of the homeowner, including furniture, clothing, and electronics, from damages caused by covered perils.
- Liability coverage: This coverage protects the homeowner from financial losses if they are held responsible for bodily injury or property damage to someone else.
- Additional living expenses coverage: This coverage pays for the cost of temporary living expenses if the homeowner is forced to temporarily move out of their mobile home due to a covered loss.
- Optional coverages: Some mobile home insurance policies may offer additional optional coverages such as flood insurance, earthquake insurance, or coverage for detached structures such as sheds or garages.
It’s important to note that mobile home insurance policies can be tailored to meet the specific needs of different homeowners, so coverage options can vary. It’s recommended to consult with an insurance professional to determine the right type and amount of coverage for your mobile home.